Sunday, October 31, 2010

Love Jimmy Fallon's October Set Design!

I caught a little of Jimmy Fallon's show the other night. Although I don't catch it that often, his show has really grown on me.  I think he has some pretty good interviews, they have some funny regular bits/skits and I think it is funny how he always seems to be on the verge of cracking up.  One criticism, I do think he does take a few of his skits a little too far at times. Overall though, I think he does a good job.
BUT, the reason I am posting is.....I really love the Halloween-ish backdrop (behind his desk) and the ripped up curtains they are using on his set this month.  I'm thinking about trying to make the desk backdrop (tree with bird silhouette) for Halloween next year.  Now, if I just had a window to put it in....

You can get a better or full view of this silhouette, by watching some of his recent interviews on his show's website.

Blessing, Tracy

No comments :

Post a Comment