Click on image to enlarge
Image info -
- Three pairs of Goodwill shoes. The two pair of boots were used for parts and extra leather.
- Orginal prices crossed out for discount bin. Final price $1.49 each.
- High heel that will be transformed into witch shoe.
- Long boot during deconstruction process. Next to boot is a buckle shape, which was cut out of white craft foam.
- Photo (sorry, dark shot) of split in heel.
- Made the shoe's pointed tip out of paper clay. Painted & sealed before gluing on to shoe.
- Shoe with leather cover. I attached this over the front of the shoe & paper clay tip with Welders all purpose household glue. This sleeve was sewn out of leather from Goodwill boots.
- Second picture of shoes.
- Glued heel split (see image 5) together and covered with black glitter.
- Craft foam buckles, painted with silver paint & covered with fine silver glitter. Drying before being attached to shoes.
I just have to add the (exaggerated) shoe tongue and the buckle & strap. Check back tonight or tomorrow to see our finished Witch's shoes!