Sunday, October 16, 2011

Psycho Bunny Lives!

So....(I think) this guy is pretty much done.  You may remember his humble beginnings in this post.  Not sure how I feel about him, but I do think he may be a little too cutesy for my taste.  I guess I'll just have to see how he looks, once he is lurking out in our garden at night.  I may have to go back and distress him...possibly add some dried blood and just make the poor thing look a little CrAzIeR.  I would rather he looked rough, like he just spent a long night digging himself up.  If  I have time,  I will try to get some better shots later. These pictures don't do him justice, since he really does look better in person.

All we have to do now, is find him a nice, yet creepy, spot in our garden to hang out.







 Blessings, Tracy

1 comment :

  1. This little guy bought a smile to my face. He really does look a little psycho! I can practically hear him out in the garden at night digging furiously and talking to himself. Can't wait to see him all grundged up.
    I truly enjoy visiting your blog and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate everything you put into it! Here is a little award. ♥
    Just scroll on down to the bottom of the post.
    http://lifeartcollide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete