Saturday, November 13, 2010

Damn You Old Man Winter!!!

The old SOB arrived at our house in the middle of the night, so we woke up to THIS!
This isn't bad, but it is still snowing heavily at this point and it is going to continue until tomorrow morning!

Excuse me, while I weep gently for a moment...

We are on track to get 7 to 12 inches; most likely in the 10 inch range. It is really heavy wet snow, so the poor trees are just hanging from the weight of the snow. I love the 4 seasons and all, but I like to ease into winter gently, not be thrown in full force!
Our poor birch tree is leaning from the weight of the snow.

It is really BEAUTIFUL...
...if you don't have to DRIVE in it!

OH YES!  I am one of the lucky few that has to work this weekend.  The drive alone will make for an exciting day.  Fingers crossed!  Wish me luck!


Blessings, Tracy

No comments :

Post a Comment