Here's our quick how to -
- I ordered a Herman Munster poster from somewhere like posters.com or a similar site. I think it was $4 dollars at the time.
- We found a few 1x4 rough cedar planks in a home building site dumpster, near our home. We were lucky to find 4 pieces that were long enough to make the sides of our frame.
- We cut the planks to make a rough frame (no mitered corners), attaching the pieces with glue and back brackets.
- The year we were made this, we were way behind with our Halloween decorating, so we attached the poster to a piece of cardboard & (because of time crunch) we actually just duct taped the picture into the frame. We meant to go back & redo it, although I'm embarrassed to admit...it is still duct taped to this day. :-O
- We put two screws in the back of the frame & added picture wire for hanging.
- We draped the frame with some fake spider webs & a few plastic spiders.
- Since we don't want extra holes in our walls, we hang it every year with a 3M Command Removable Hook. These work like a dream!